My childhood life
Was an age of childhood, was a treasure of happiness.
wanting to get to the moon, the heart was crazy of butterfly.
Never heard of the morning, nor was the locus of the evening,
Come to school exhausted, had to go to the park to play,
grandma's story about fairies had to get.
paper ship were in the water, every season was pretty.
Were partners in every game, every relationship and every proposal was to be portrayed..
there was not wound tongue, nor was the measure of wound.
there was no any reason of crying, excuse not to laugh..
I miss those days tears in the eyes
We had nowhere to go but to my friend..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My childhood life by amit yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura