Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser
My Christmas Solstice
Magical Christmas days and nights,
Summertime Solstice rays and lights,
eye on equator high in sky,
mother full moon pry the tide.
Fir tree for Christmas sweet to see,
colour and glitter sparkling glee,
gifts of love under bring bounty,
symbol to prosper family.
Feasting at Christmas harvest food,
sing in the kitchen spiritual mood,
cater delights smiles exude,
family sharing yielded fruit.
Twirling at Christmas love is found,
play in the surf crash castles down,
running home salty red not brown,
feasting more Christmas fat and round.
Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Christmas Solstice by Meriki Raelene ParkinsonFraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady