My Daddy's Love
My Daddy's love will never leave
My Daddy's love is for eternity
A Daddy's love for his little girl
His love is something bigger than the world
My Daddy's love cannot be helped
For the little girl whom he held
My Daddys loved his pricess so
His Love is there forever more
My Daddys love is always there
Bigger and bigger and from where?
Where you ask? I can not say
I just know the love my daddy gave.
My daddy had to leave this world
But I know he will always love his little girl
I feel his love with me everday
It still grows and grows more special in everyway
He may have gone to a better place
But my daddys love is full of grace.
I love my daddy then and now
I know my daddys love will always be around.
My Daddy's love is a gift I see
My Daddys love for eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Daddy's Love by Dawn Fuentes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak