i have a friend who is called diary,
dairy keeps my secret,
dairy is always with me.
dairy will disapoint and anoint me as they like to ignore me.
i can shake off everything if i write,
my sorrows disappear and no where else to be found but to be told in my dear dairy journey book as we walk in these distination, my courage is reborn, i can recapture everything when i write: my thoughts, my ideas and my fantasies.
2sholo4elo da poet
tsholofelo phakathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my dairy by tsholofelo phakathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper