i have a friend who is called diary,
dairy keeps my secret,
dairy is always with me.
dairy will disapoint and anoint me as they like to ignore me.
i can shake off everything if i write,
my sorrows disappear and no where else to be found but to be told in my dear dairy journey book as we walk in these distination, my courage is reborn, i can recapture everything when i write: my thoughts, my ideas and my fantasies.
2sholo4elo da poet
tsholofelo phakathi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my dairy by tsholofelo phakathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal