My darling love
I wanna smell red roses in a basket with chocolate' s, I wanna feel your soft lips on my cheek, hear you say those sweet words, 'good morning baby how was your day?
I'm gonna put on that silk red lingerie for you, your soft hair feels like paradise to me, those beautiful eyes make me feel like I am locked in heaven.
Baby I love you, I'm here for you, I just Hope and pray you feel the same way too, but there's one thing I don't understand the bruises on my skin, what did I do to ever deserve this pain?
This ring means so much to me and if I take it off I will regret it so much, cause I wanna feel loved, wanted, special, beautiful in every way.
I'm waiting by the bed, it's 5 am, the candles are still lit on the dinner table, I never took my eyes off that front door, people always ask me 'why is he so skneeky' I don't even know myself,
I am thinking in my bed who's hussy is he with? But it's okay cause he bought me that red cherry car for me, that matches the scar on my face.
I know I am not the girl he dreams about, but I am the girl he sees in the morning at Sun-rise, but it's okay cause I wanna feel loved, wanted, special, beautiful in every way.
I may be afraid to be alone, but I know how it feels to be loved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My darling love by Kanisha Risby )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(01 January 1950)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Truce of Night, Lucy Maud Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable