My darling love
I wanna smell red roses in a basket with chocolate' s, I wanna feel your soft lips on my cheek, hear you say those sweet words, 'good morning baby how was your day?
I'm gonna put on that silk red lingerie for you, your soft hair feels like paradise to me, those beautiful eyes make me feel like I am locked in heaven.
Baby I love you, I'm here for you, I just Hope and pray you feel the same way too, but there's one thing I don't understand the bruises on my skin, what did I do to ever deserve this pain?
This ring means so much to me and if I take it off I will regret it so much, cause I wanna feel loved, wanted, special, beautiful in every way.
I'm waiting by the bed, it's 5 am, the candles are still lit on the dinner table, I never took my eyes off that front door, people always ask me 'why is he so skneeky' I don't even know myself,
I am thinking in my bed who's hussy is he with? But it's okay cause he bought me that red cherry car for me, that matches the scar on my face.
I know I am not the girl he dreams about, but I am the girl he sees in the morning at Sun-rise, but it's okay cause I wanna feel loved, wanted, special, beautiful in every way.
I may be afraid to be alone, but I know how it feels to be loved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My darling love by Kanisha Risby )
- I Am Special, Gbolagade Taiwo
- TREE, Sheena Datta
- The Detective, Sylvia Plath
- Stopped Dead, Sylvia Plath
- The Courage Of Shutting-Up, Sylvia Plath
- Eavesdropper, Sylvia Plath
- I See The Blessing Coming, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Bowl Of Eggs, Naveed Khalid
- Crossing The Water, Sylvia Plath
- Morning Air, Leah Ayliffe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)