My Dream's Angel
Where in the world
could I ever see her,
Up the hills, down the plain,
oh! Please appear here dear!
What in the world
would I ever imagine?
Whirl with the winds,
angel appear here in a spin!
When in the world
should I ever test?
The thoughts of yours,
are shed without rest.
Whom in the world
might I ever trust?
Please don't vanish,
making my heart burst.
shyam balaji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream's Angel by shyam balaji )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Traffic jam..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Dull Road, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Paw Said So, Edgar Albert Guest
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Story Telling, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Master Mischievous, Edgar Albert Guest
- Failures, Edgar Albert Guest
- Spring In The Trenches, Edgar Albert Guest
- Treasures, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Living Beauties, Edgar Albert Guest