My Dream's Angel
Where in the world
could I ever see her,
Up the hills, down the plain,
oh! Please appear here dear!
What in the world
would I ever imagine?
Whirl with the winds,
angel appear here in a spin!
When in the world
should I ever test?
The thoughts of yours,
are shed without rest.
Whom in the world
might I ever trust?
Please don't vanish,
making my heart burst.
shyam balaji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream's Angel by shyam balaji )
- A lovely smile upon your face, Erato
- Contemplation, Edward Kofi Louis
- That Love, Dabouz Yamina
- Oranien, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Historic, But Black Statue of Radha-.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Uncompleted Quest, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- All-in-one, Edward Kofi Louis
- Make Me, Sentamu Aziz
- The Traffic Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bye Baby, Sentamu Aziz
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)