My Dying Request
There's a time for everything
A time to laugh, a time to cry
A time for silence and a time to scream
Atime to live and love and a time to die
And now for me it's that time atlast
It's here finally, it's time to be done
Its all at an end, my life has passed
And I've found my sellf staring down the barrell of a gun
There's a time to strive, but now's the time to rest
I'm ready and willing and going out with a bang
Don't forget me soon, was my dying request
As I pulled the trigger and the gunshot rang.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dying Request by Emo Seb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.