Asif Baloch Poems
- A Promised Love When she will enter my room Every corner ...
- No Regrets No regrets Nay I have no regrets For the time ...
- Lost Soul Pierced my heart Rhymes thus I wrote Love and ...
- Tear in few lines truth is defined truth of love feelings...
- One Moment One moment Alas! That one moment I’m still ...
- I Am Still Me I am something that I wasn’t suppose to be I ...
- You There Hello There yoooohoooo You there don't look here...
I was born in Karachi, Pakistan (wow thats some amazing thing i'd done lol) by cast I'm Baloch and my zodiac sign is gemini...I love to read and write poetries almost all kind of but I mostly adored dark or sad poems, I become so called poet which I still think I'm not when I joined this site Poem Hunter, my first poem was
' Rage Against My heart ' after encouraging words from some of the great poets here on poemhunter I've wrote about 80 poems which are posted here, my poems mostly reflects myself in other words i write on myself and my feelings, the feelings I feel about surroundings and happening in the world.......I wants to say more but i know no ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asif Baloch
A Promised Love
When she will enter my room
Every corner will brighten up with gloom
There will be an icy cold breeze
Sweet sensational feelings of her and mine
She will stand at the bottom of my bed
And stare me with bright shiny eyes
Like stars in a pitch black night
She will hold me by my toes
And pull me with a tender blow
Away from this dark hole,
Hole made of flesh and bones,
She will kiss me with her lips
Which will feels like
Cold frigid bliss
I know she will come
And I am for sure
A promised love made by him
When he sent me in this hole
A true ...