Asif Baloch Poems
- I Am Still Me I am something that I wasn’t suppose to be I ...
- Tear in few lines truth is defined truth of love feelings...
- Night, Nights Sleepless Night, nights sleepless eyes ...
- No Regrets No regrets Nay I have no regrets For the time ...
- Lost Soul Pierced my heart Rhymes thus I wrote Love and ...
- A Promised Love When she will enter my room Every corner ...
- Where You Are For whom are you searching no one is here to ...
I was born in Karachi, Pakistan (wow thats some amazing thing i'd done lol) by cast I'm Baloch and my zodiac sign is gemini...I love to read and write poetries almost all kind of but I mostly adored dark or sad poems, I become so called poet which I still think I'm not when I joined this site Poem Hunter, my first poem was
' Rage Against My heart ' after encouraging words from some of the great poets here on poemhunter I've wrote about 80 poems which are posted here, my poems mostly reflects myself in other words i write on myself and my feelings, the feelings I feel about surroundings and happening in the world.......I wants to say more but i know no ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
There's difference between sugar and honey, if u go for artificial sweeteners it will give u diabetes but if u keep it naturally no sickness will ever come near u, so keep and feel love as honey not a...Love
Comments about Asif Baloch
I Am Still Me
I am something that I wasn’t suppose to be
I was human full of love and purity
Now I am savage a selfish killer
Who loves his own dignity
Once I was loved with respect
To all kind
Now they are scared and terrified
Of my sight
Just because of greed and to get
I kill myself every day every night
I don’t know when that day will come
When I will become we
Cause till now I am still me