My Dynamic Friend
To sit beside him, make me fond;
And whose voices when sleeping like thunder sound.
His head as a bulb not give too bright;
To hit the sense of human sight.
His face not too grisly to ruin his looks,
And a humming of love he feels.
Not let your body falls asleep,
Like a buried body of man graved in the too deep.
Blame me not somewhat a condemnation,
Truly, it’s not me to ruin your reputation.
Not claim that you’re crazy;
Nor let yourself to be lazy.
To pray is the weapon against cruelty,
Even the devil cannot devour the dignity.
Co’z you’re being shield by God Almighty;
And He is the protector above all humanity
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dynamic Friend by Junrey Oropeza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Men, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Gravestone Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Casted Caught And Casted, Susan Lacovara
- Quiet White, Susan Lacovara
- A Synthetic Poet in the Webs., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Lemons, Maylee Bossy
- Rhino, Jonathan Walker
- The devil Is For Real, Phyllis Strong
- Creative Souls, Anthony Daniels
- Awaken My Heart, Anthony Daniels
- Joyful Heart, Anthony Daniels