My Favorite Lil Blood Cell
I'm flying right now, just like my Mother Earth, just like my blood cell, My Favorite Little Blood Cell. My Favorite Little Blood Cell loves to race all my Other Blood Cells back to My Heart from The Capillaries.
'Ready everyone? Come on, let's go! '
Racing through the traffic of all of My body which is me. The twists, the turns, the flips, and brushes. Even the occasional bump.
'There's my Little Firecracker', Mother Heart says, 'lighting the way. You're such a compassionate lil blood cell. Always doing your Mamma proud. Come on in here now and let me care for you.'
My happy, hyper, super fast, Favorite Little Blood Cell would rush to Mamma's all encompassing embrace and be renewed.
Tim caffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Favorite Lil Blood Cell by Tim caffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise