My Favorite Lil Blood Cell
I'm flying right now, just like my Mother Earth, just like my blood cell, My Favorite Little Blood Cell. My Favorite Little Blood Cell loves to race all my Other Blood Cells back to My Heart from The Capillaries.
'Ready everyone? Come on, let's go! '
Racing through the traffic of all of My body which is me. The twists, the turns, the flips, and brushes. Even the occasional bump.
'There's my Little Firecracker', Mother Heart says, 'lighting the way. You're such a compassionate lil blood cell. Always doing your Mamma proud. Come on in here now and let me care for you.'
My happy, hyper, super fast, Favorite Little Blood Cell would rush to Mamma's all encompassing embrace and be renewed.
Tim caffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Favorite Lil Blood Cell by Tim caffery )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(01 January 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR