My Favorite Lil Blood Cell
I'm flying right now, just like my Mother Earth, just like my blood cell, My Favorite Little Blood Cell. My Favorite Little Blood Cell loves to race all my Other Blood Cells back to My Heart from The Capillaries.
'Ready everyone? Come on, let's go! '
Racing through the traffic of all of My body which is me. The twists, the turns, the flips, and brushes. Even the occasional bump.
'There's my Little Firecracker', Mother Heart says, 'lighting the way. You're such a compassionate lil blood cell. Always doing your Mamma proud. Come on in here now and let me care for you.'
My happy, hyper, super fast, Favorite Little Blood Cell would rush to Mamma's all encompassing embrace and be renewed.
Tim caffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Favorite Lil Blood Cell by Tim caffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass