My Favorite Lil Blood Cell
I'm flying right now, just like my Mother Earth, just like my blood cell, My Favorite Little Blood Cell. My Favorite Little Blood Cell loves to race all my Other Blood Cells back to My Heart from The Capillaries.
'Ready everyone? Come on, let's go! '
Racing through the traffic of all of My body which is me. The twists, the turns, the flips, and brushes. Even the occasional bump.
'There's my Little Firecracker', Mother Heart says, 'lighting the way. You're such a compassionate lil blood cell. Always doing your Mamma proud. Come on in here now and let me care for you.'
My happy, hyper, super fast, Favorite Little Blood Cell would rush to Mamma's all encompassing embrace and be renewed.
Tim caffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Favorite Lil Blood Cell by Tim caffery )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)