My favorite song
I get lost,
In my favorite song.
All my fears,
All my bad memories,
All my good memories,
Come to me.
All the good times,
With my family and pets.
My favorite song,
Has made me happy,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My favorite song by Dragon Crenshaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp