My fear is not yesterday,
My fear is not today,
For I have cited it
My fear is not life,
For I live it.
My fear is my morrow,
I don t know…
Is it bright?
Will it offer me good tidings?
Will I achieve my dreams?
My fear is not friends, foes…
My fear is not betrayal or trust,
My fear not death but its valley…
My fear is the end and pains...
My fear is my end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Fear by Abdulhakim Haliru )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey