BuuVan A.J. Rasih
My First Kiss
My First Kiss
I thought that
after my first kiss
I would feel different.
But I felt like I had
been kissing him all along.
I wasn’t nervous,
it wasn’t unfamiliar.
It had just seemed like
we have always kissed.
I regret it though.
I hate that.
I can’t really enjoy it.
But it was something
we didn’t want to do.
Here it is
“My First Kiss” and
I can’t really connect.
I really wanted our first kiss
to be on the wedding day.
BuuVan A.J. Rasih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Kiss by BuuVan A.J. Rasih )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1914 - 1955)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- folding my hands, Mandolyn ...
- we never try to smile, Prophmatt . . .
- Compunction, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Strange Random Thoughts For A Fireside C.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Behind Lashes, naida supnet
- Timeless Era Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Pen Me Passion, Shania K. Younce
- Curiosity's Appetite, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do Bad Things happen to good people?, Shania K. Younce