My Firstborn Child.
Brown curly hair
long fingers and toes
soft smooth beautiful
skin and a pink button
How beautiful, how tiny, is she really mine?
All these thoughts were going round in my
head all at one time!
I looked down at her looking up at me, i touched
her small cheek, i sng to her softly.
yes, i was young but i knew instantly, this small
precious thing was the best part of me.
I promise, i love you, i will be here everyday your
my firstborn child, you've made me this way.
my love will be with you untill my dying day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Firstborn Child. by scorpio rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis