I remember my first taste
never before been in such an euphoric
finally i found a cure to my mood swings
i was saved from my terminal disease
i found a high that never seemed to cease.
My daily dose started to be too much
his lips, his scent, it became my weakness
i started to need him like a junkie needs a
That stash of morphine that makes it all
to his love i was helplessly addicted
on longer a desire he became my need.
But after every fix my morphine ended
bidden came the time my highs couldn be
all my veins broke my heart it continously
My blood needs cleansing from his poison
its all worth it the sweat, the fear, the pain.
Got to be strong stand on my own two feet
i refuse his venom im breaking the habit.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My fix by Han's poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak