Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
My Flaws Unleashed
Here I arrive,
I that can`t but offend in words,
Here they arrive.
In their criticism, my flaws arrive.
All at once my motionless motive convoked..
The steps I make provoked..
My actions and inactions invoked..
My intelligence and humility faintedly call
My trust and hope rejectedly fall
My guilty patience and perfection roar
My aspirations and dreams linger to soar
My white garment portrays a measure of stains
My crave for perfection stalked in unmovable trains
Alas, a reason we all have to bath in rains
Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Flaws Unleashed by Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki