My Forever Love
Never thought I find my perfect match,
That was until I found you.
My love will be yours forever,
Never ceasing in the days that are yet to be true.
To know that I will be yours,
And you will be mine.
Until the end of time,
Only makes our love forever shine.
Being in your arms,
I am safe from all harm.
Safe in your heart,
I know that we will never be apart.
I said it once,
And I'll say it again.
You'll be my forever love,
My forever love until the end.
I love you so much,
That time can tell how I feel.
With words not able to express,
My heart tells you more than I can ever reveal.
You are my heart,
My whole world,
And most of all you are my forever love.
I will love you none stop,
Till the end of time and far beyond that.
To be yours is more than just a relationship,
To be yours is true love at its best.
Nikki Warner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Forever Love by Nikki Warner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Vibes, Stratis Havarti
- The Moon In Her Eyes, Lilly Emery
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman
- A COFFEE KETTLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE غلاي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Listen And Learn, Lilly Emery
- On getting dressed, Mark Heathcote
- Lesson, Michelle Claus