Gabriel Izaiah Vazquez
A friend like you is like no other friend
Your a friend i dont regret meeting
A friend i cant scream at or fight with
A friend like you is like having no worries in my life,
A friend that i dont want to lose,
A friend i always wanted,
A friend like you is random and funny,
A friend like you is a friend that i love to death and i will never let go,
A friend like you i can tell all my secrets to.
A friend like you
A friend like you is like the little sister ive always wanted,
A friend like you is like having no dark days because you brighten them up,
A friend that opens up my eyes and helps me in times of depression and sadness,
A friend like you is a type of friend that laughs at dumb things i say or do,
A friend like you is a friend i am proud to call my best friend and for you I would give my life.
No matter what. You are my friend, and I lov u.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Friend by Gabriel Izaiah Vazquez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Orpheus Alone, Mark Strand
- Loss of species., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Knurd, Alexander Onoja
- My Life, Mark Strand
- In Celebration, Mark Strand
- Coming to This, Mark Strand
- "The Dreadful Has Already Happened&.., Mark Strand
- Sing Into The Wind, Margaret Alice Second
- Things are where they should be, Robert Steven Martin
- Preference her own, Pranab K. Chakraborty