My friends are cool and funny.
They help me on subjects I am not so good at.
WE WORK AND PLAY TOGETHER
We do most of the subjects together.
And thats how it should be.
We play games together at recess.
WE FIND WAYS TO GET ALONG TOGETHER
We should always include people in are group.
We should help every one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My friends by Josef myles )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Assuredly بالتأكيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Become Our Choices, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Struck matches, Mark Heathcote
- Kent Sands Crustations, John Fitzgerald
- What I am, V P Mahur
- Call Of Jesus, V P Mahur
- Ignorance And Arrogance, Margaret Alice Second
- Fight, Leong Ming Loong
- This can't be You, V P Mahur
- Absolution, John Fitzgerald