Patrick 'the pyropoet' littrell
My Friends Pain
One stroke left, one stroke right and all my pain flows out of sight
Blood pumps through coarsing veins Releasing all my inner pains
Releasing all emotions built Now replaced with searing guilt.
Guilt of befriending a razor blade To make my pains slowly fade
build, release...... again and again Why can't i have a normal friend?
My life becomes a paradox To only end within a box.
Patrick 'the pyropoet' littrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Friends Pain by Patrick 'the pyropoet' littrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola