They say stop looking to the past,
and look to the future.
I do not know how to do
that when she was my future.
How do you look towards,
something that seems so blank?
She tries everyday to do
yet it is so black.
Fore her light has gone away,
and now she is enclosed in
She tries so hard,
she wants so bad to
look towards the future,
yet how do you
that when it breaks
you even more.
My future holds no meaning,
for she was all I ever wanted.
Now it has all gone away.
Her future has been wiped away.
Now she is enclosed in
the darkness, with no
Fallen Pixie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My future by Fallen Pixie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Gedicht in een doekje, Madrason writer
- To Marian Haddad, -A Token Of Friendship., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- When the Colors Change, W.F.D. BLCK
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin