Thomas Edward Brown
A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot!
The veriest school
Of peace; and yet the fool
Contends that God is not--
Not God! in gardens! when the eve is cool?
Nay, but I have a sign;
'Tis very sure God walks in mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Garden by Thomas Edward Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra
- 'My Love', Quenten McClellan
- #379 Enough, Jimmie Arrington
- #378 Near The Furthest Star, Jimmie Arrington
- Who Are You? Who Is Asking?, LUVinThe NOW
- Prayer, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 'Times', Quenten McClellan
- Life IS For Living or Not?, LUVinThe NOW