saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
MY GOD is the GOD of love,
not the GOD of hate.
My GOD is always right on time,
my GOD is never late.
My GOD made the sun and stars,
forest of trees,
pits of tar,
beast of the fields,
beaches of sand,
all of this made by his mighty hands.
My GOD is the GOD of truth,
he shows me no more love,
than he will ever show you.
My GOD also has a name,
I call him JEHOVAH.
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my GOD by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra