saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
MY GOD is the GOD of love,
not the GOD of hate.
My GOD is always right on time,
my GOD is never late.
My GOD made the sun and stars,
forest of trees,
pits of tar,
beast of the fields,
beaches of sand,
all of this made by his mighty hands.
My GOD is the GOD of truth,
he shows me no more love,
than he will ever show you.
My GOD also has a name,
I call him JEHOVAH.
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my GOD by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Broken-Hearted, Kate Harrington
- Purpose, Edgar Albert Guest
- Eternal Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- Father And Son, Edgar Albert Guest
- Revenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- A sad girl sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Obligation Of Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Finer Thought, Edgar Albert Guest
- Things That Haven't Been Done Before, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Vow, Edgar Albert Guest