My God is loing, caring, patience, forgiving. when i feel alone he there. when i am weak he makes me strong. when i frown he is there to make me smile.my god i need him in my life and i pride him day and night. my God is the hearer of prayers. My god is my friend, my reason to keep living, my reason to hate the devil. my God is my life My love. My God stolen my heart and fill it with love. My God is wonderful amazing. My God is the one i will sing to dance to pray to cry to. My God is my god forever and ever.
by, Louis Sheffield. .
LOUIS SHEFFIELD's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My God by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)