My God is loing, caring, patience, forgiving. when i feel alone he there. when i am weak he makes me strong. when i frown he is there to make me smile.my god i need him in my life and i pride him day and night. my God is the hearer of prayers. My god is my friend, my reason to keep living, my reason to hate the devil. my God is my life My love. My God stolen my heart and fill it with love. My God is wonderful amazing. My God is the one i will sing to dance to pray to cry to. My God is my god forever and ever.
by, Louis Sheffield. .
LOUIS SHEFFIELD's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My God by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare