My Special woman
There this woman.
Her eyes are petty
Her voice is sexy
Her lips are tender
Her breast is soft
Her kiss make you feel like you in heaven
Her hips you never want to let go
Her voice is so soft and sweet
Her problems makes you want to kill the people that hurt her
Her cries make you feel sad
Her smile make you forget all yiur problems
Her body you just want to play with
Her sexy a; ss and puss'y you want to pump all night.
Her moans is music to your ears
Her love is so good
Her words make you want to listen all night
She is my queen kat that i love.
She is my wife forever and the love of my life.
We may have our problems
But my love for you will never change.
Queen Kat i still love you.
LOUIS SHEFFIELD's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Special woman by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
- Captured In Chambers Of My Heart, Narayana Raghavan
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
- Santiago, Nathalie Handal
- Limerick-36, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Nightened Color, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello Man! Dawn Cracks Darkness (Cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)