My Special woman
There this woman.
Her eyes are petty
Her voice is sexy
Her lips are tender
Her breast is soft
Her kiss make you feel like you in heaven
Her hips you never want to let go
Her voice is so soft and sweet
Her problems makes you want to kill the people that hurt her
Her cries make you feel sad
Her smile make you forget all yiur problems
Her body you just want to play with
Her sexy a; ss and puss'y you want to pump all night.
Her moans is music to your ears
Her love is so good
Her words make you want to listen all night
She is my queen kat that i love.
She is my wife forever and the love of my life.
We may have our problems
But my love for you will never change.
Queen Kat i still love you.
LOUIS SHEFFIELD's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Special woman by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
- A poem for you قصيدة لك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sometimes heart cries, sunil shukla
- Even the Linguist Goes Silent, Melissa Studdard
- My Children, Elia Michael
- Maria, John Lars Zwerenz
- GETTING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE., Changez Ndzai
- HOW FAR I HAVE COME!, Changez Ndzai
- BEHOLD THE FALL OF ANGLO-AMERICAN POWER!, alexander opicho
- The Old Dane Gun, Tony Adah
- Rijles, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)