Living in this world and not wanting to be here,
What I must do now has become quite clear.
I'm a coward a failure and a god damn mistake,
Living this pathetic life that I just cant take.
All my mistakes, the bad things I've done wrong,
Will they all still be here when I am finally gone?
I don't want your sympathy you don't know my pain,
I could continue to stay here but there's nothing to gain.
I have wanted to be gone for a real long time now,
I have wanted to leave but I just never knew how.
With a few well typed keywords Google is my friend,
It will show me the way to get to the end.
You ruined my life, and destroyed me inside,
Everyone will know soon you won't be able to hide.
They will all know now exactly what you have done,
Just answer me this was is all just for fun?
You are the destroyer the destroyer of lives,
Your past will catch up to you no matter how much you lie.
So come one come all and come see the show,
There is more to this story than she would like you to know.
There is not much to say, I cant look you in the eyes,
So it is here on the internet I choose to say my goodbyes.
You are not responsible for my life as a whole,
But in the end it is you who played the final role................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Goodbye by DNMEBOY NME )
- How can you rehabilitate us, Aftab Alam
- All Over, Edward Kofi Louis
- Haram II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)