Living in this world and not wanting to be here,
What I must do now has become quite clear.
I'm a coward a failure and a god damn mistake,
Living this pathetic life that I just cant take.
All my mistakes, the bad things I've done wrong,
Will they all still be here when I am finally gone?
I don't want your sympathy you don't know my pain,
I could continue to stay here but there's nothing to gain.
I have wanted to be gone for a real long time now,
I have wanted to leave but I just never knew how.
With a few well typed keywords Google is my friend,
It will show me the way to get to the end.
You ruined my life, and destroyed me inside,
Everyone will know soon you won't be able to hide.
They will all know now exactly what you have done,
Just answer me this was is all just for fun?
You are the destroyer the destroyer of lives,
Your past will catch up to you no matter how much you lie.
So come one come all and come see the show,
There is more to this story than she would like you to know.
There is not much to say, I cant look you in the eyes,
So it is here on the internet I choose to say my goodbyes.
You are not responsible for my life as a whole,
But in the end it is you who played the final role................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Goodbye by DNMEBOY NME )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Our Precious Time, Jiya Jain
- An Epitaph on the Admirable Dramatic Poe.., John Milton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon