Mr William King
My Guardian Angel
Do I have a Guardian Angel?
Will it appear from up above?
To offer me guidance and wisdom?
Protect me and offer me love?
Or have I already an Angel?
Who watched when I slept as a child?
Granting my dreams and my wishes,
Tear filled eyes when I smiled.
Mother “My Guardian Angel”,
You tell me to follow my heart,
Your thoughts will always be with me,
As they have been right from the start.
You've shown me the things, I will definitely need,
The wisdom and stories to tell,
When I am a parent, I can't help succeed,
In becoming an Angel as well.
So do I have a Guardian Angel?
I'll answer you honestly, true!
I've always had one, from the day I was born,
My Guardian Angel is YOU!
Copyright ©2010 Mr William King
Mr William King's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Guardian Angel by Mr William King )
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
- Child in Me, Sierra Staten
- Of the Seven Deadly Sins- Jealousy, Emily Liang
- Crashed Thrones, Abby Bilan
- BMO, A.R Evangelista
- Let it remain, hasmukh amathalal
- Miracle over, hasmukh amathalal
- In The Eyes Of The Lord, Tom Zart
- My feelings, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)