Mr William King
My Guardian Angel
Do I have a Guardian Angel?
Will it appear from up above?
To offer me guidance and wisdom?
Protect me and offer me love?
Or have I already an Angel?
Who watched when I slept as a child?
Granting my dreams and my wishes,
Tear filled eyes when I smiled.
Mother “My Guardian Angel”,
You tell me to follow my heart,
Your thoughts will always be with me,
As they have been right from the start.
You've shown me the things, I will definitely need,
The wisdom and stories to tell,
When I am a parent, I can't help succeed,
In becoming an Angel as well.
So do I have a Guardian Angel?
I'll answer you honestly, true!
I've always had one, from the day I was born,
My Guardian Angel is YOU!
Copyright ©2010 Mr William King
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Guardian Angel by Mr William King )
- As and when, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond in a rough, Aftab Alam
- Pollution, Lavanya Pati
- Early union, hasmukh amathalal
- EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST, Terry Collett
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 February 1970-)
Alan W. Jankowski
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)