My happiness and my work..
When I had given my emotional key to my boss,
And the work, they always liked to play pranks,
With my heart, I couldn’t sleep at night,
And then I retrieved the keys from these fools,
Of not easily satiating impulse and profit,
At the expense of human with flimsy hearts,
When return from work, I am not weaker anymore,
But wiser to live my relaxing time happier,
My emotional key doesn’t have to do,
Anything with my work, that pays for the days,
My life is too long and I have to be strong,
I maintain this key with no more bangs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My happiness and my work.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries