My Heart Is Broken
Dramatic Is The Way Of The Storm.
Lightning And Thunder Against Harm To Hurt.
I Am Born To The Gun.
The One In My Hand.
I Ne3ver Stare Into The Barrel.
The Weapon Is Facing Me.
My Brain Will Surround The Bullet
I Am Lost To My Mind Within A Moon.
I Am Bound To The Stars Which are Stuck Up In The Sky.
The End Will Be My Begining Of The End.
The Bend Is Straight But I Took A Turn.
MY Heart Is Broken.
My Heart Is burning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Heart Is Broken by Unic Cjonr )
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dear soldior hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Breakfast with a ghost hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Classroom, ania radz
- Breakfast with a ghost, Harold R Hunt Sr
- "...away without leave", Jeff Gangwer
- If, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)