My Life My Sin
Running from my past.
I am trapped by the future.
Whom over a certain amount of time.
Age by minutes to be named in years.
Evolves into the weirdest of creatures.
Treasure the moment.
Inhale a fresh breath of air.
Today is the day whereby I will break
a new leave.
Yesterday became today.
Today becomes tomorrow.
I sing the same tune, everday.
I am in the same room.
The same as yesterday.
Again and again.
So I lie to feel a little better.
I said my coming no more goodbyes.
So do not feel offended.
You believe whatever you need to
I received the relieve to deceive.
Love I do not really know to feel.
So I was unable to send it.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life My Sin by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- The First-poem Writers of Indian English.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The old man crying, michael hagwood
- Old man Standing, michael hagwood
- Angelwalk 1, Mr. Spock
- In the rooms, Tom Squires
- stop talking to me, m. l. eoff
- A Lover of A Muslim Girl Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Death ballet, Ojaswi Machiraju
- The Indian Villages of Paglets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fred Claus Got It Right, Mr. Nobody