My Heart's Voice
Love is a feeling that can't be explained in words
Music is a sound that can't be expressed in words
Like Love and Music my heart has a voice
And must be heard
Pure as Love and Pure as Music
Pure as the Almighty One
Pure as the Sunlight and the Moonlight
and all the Sacred Rivers
and the Oceans and the Blue Skies that abound
Such is my love for you
Just as animals feel the love and music of each other
They have words too
The Heart's Voice
You are my real happiness and the peace of my soul that I searched for through centuries and centuries and
Now by the wish of Nature and as our Destinies wished
I' m so close to my Wisdom
The music of my life that keeps my heart beating forever
And at last my heart has found its Voice...
For my sweetheart wife Sangeetha
edited by my beautiful wife Sangeetha!
The most beautiful person in my life!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Heart's Voice by Minku Mahajan )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote