I think of you every day.
I love you thats all i can say.
Without you my hearts incomplete.
With out you my heart would'nt beat.
With out you I would die in fears.
With out you i have sheaded so many tears.
Your my hero thats how I roll.
You'r in my heart and my soul.
Your my hero for fighting for me.
Your my hero can't you see.
Your my hero I love you big bro.
That is what I want you to know.
This was wrote for my friends brother who is in the marines and to all of the other marines that are fighting because there my heros.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hero by Shastina McElmurry )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- For peace, gajanan mishra
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong