Bijay Kant Dubey
My Hidden Love For That Saudi Arabian Girl/In The Memory of A Burkawalli/My Tryst With Burkawalli? after All Love Is Love/ All For Love/ Who Is For Love Not?
Under the moonlit nights I see you stealthily
To write my shayri and ghazal,
You my sad song,
You my lost love.
From the desert sands see I her staelthily,
My love under the burka,
That Saudi Arabian girl
Who is not allowed to exchange pleasantries.
My love for that Saudi girl, hidden under,
The moon under the patches of clouds,
The moon and me
Talking to each other under the canopy of solitary nights,
The stars twinkling.
Love is love,
You love me and I shall love you,
Love cannot be held captive,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Hidden Love For That Saudi Arabian Girl/In The Memory of A Burkawalli/My Tryst With Burkawalli? after All Love Is Love/ All For Love/ Who Is For Love Not? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu