My Home Land
they say stand and for zambia proud and free are we free what is freedom if the poor have no justice and are we proud of that? Land of work and joy in unity. What is work without employment? What is unity if baroseland wants to be its own country? Victory in the struggle for the rights we freedoms fight.we may have won our colonial masters but the fight for our rights is still on.
George mwandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Home Land by George mwandu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar