My Husband, My Lover, My Forever
The light envelops your body
in a blanket of playful shadows
illuminated by the flickering
dance of the candles' glow.
We make our own music,
no need for the radio.
You're my husband, my lover, my forever.
I hold you as close as the
clouds hold the night air.
My heart knows this love is a love
we will always share.
Your kiss is as gentle as
mist on the soft petals of a rose.
When you hold me,
my whole essence flows.
If my time with you could last
for eternity, that wouldn't be
long enough for you to be with me.
Your love touches the depth of my soul.
My Husband, My Lover, My Forever.
Sandra Finch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Husband, My Lover, My Forever by Sandra Finch )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman