My Husband, My Lover, My Forever
The light envelops your body
in a blanket of playful shadows
illuminated by the flickering
dance of the candles' glow.
We make our own music,
no need for the radio.
You're my husband, my lover, my forever.
I hold you as close as the
clouds hold the night air.
My heart knows this love is a love
we will always share.
Your kiss is as gentle as
mist on the soft petals of a rose.
When you hold me,
my whole essence flows.
If my time with you could last
for eternity, that wouldn't be
long enough for you to be with me.
Your love touches the depth of my soul.
My Husband, My Lover, My Forever.
Sandra Finch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Husband, My Lover, My Forever by Sandra Finch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera