My Last Time
Last time, I didnt say anything
Last time, I always heard the phones ring.
Last time, it was the 36th time,
And last time, I couldnt make a rhyme
This time, Im gunna let it all out
This time, Im gunna stand up and shout
This time, Im at my breaking point
This time, when Im done, I'll go roll a joint
Next time, it wont be different from now
Next time, it will be the same if I say 'Ow! '
Next time, it will be the last for me
Next time, you will be crying 'How could this be? '
Because next time, I will over do it
Next time, wont be an accident one bit
Next time, wont be like the first time
Next time, will be my time
It wil be my time to leave
My time to heave
My time for me to go
You never cared, so
Why start now?
It will disgust me if you ask 'How? '
After Im gone..
Gone. Forever Gone..
Tayler Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Last Time by Tayler Bailey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra