My Last Time
Last time, I didnt say anything
Last time, I always heard the phones ring.
Last time, it was the 36th time,
And last time, I couldnt make a rhyme
This time, Im gunna let it all out
This time, Im gunna stand up and shout
This time, Im at my breaking point
This time, when Im done, I'll go roll a joint
Next time, it wont be different from now
Next time, it will be the same if I say 'Ow! '
Next time, it will be the last for me
Next time, you will be crying 'How could this be? '
Because next time, I will over do it
Next time, wont be an accident one bit
Next time, wont be like the first time
Next time, will be my time
It wil be my time to leave
My time to heave
My time for me to go
You never cared, so
Why start now?
It will disgust me if you ask 'How? '
After Im gone..
Gone. Forever Gone..
Tayler Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Last Time by Tayler Bailey )
- Never Let Anything Go, Tony Adah
- How Can I Forget You, Akhtar Jawad
- The Music Of The Prayer, Shalom Freedman
- Mere Maula, Mere Maula, Rakesh Sinha
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Art of Disappearing, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Friends Departed, Henry Vaughan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)