My Last Time
Last time, I didnt say anything
Last time, I always heard the phones ring.
Last time, it was the 36th time,
And last time, I couldnt make a rhyme
This time, Im gunna let it all out
This time, Im gunna stand up and shout
This time, Im at my breaking point
This time, when Im done, I'll go roll a joint
Next time, it wont be different from now
Next time, it will be the same if I say 'Ow! '
Next time, it will be the last for me
Next time, you will be crying 'How could this be? '
Because next time, I will over do it
Next time, wont be an accident one bit
Next time, wont be like the first time
Next time, will be my time
It wil be my time to leave
My time to heave
My time for me to go
You never cared, so
Why start now?
It will disgust me if you ask 'How? '
After Im gone..
Gone. Forever Gone..
Tayler Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Last Time by Tayler Bailey )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(2 November 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Roswell, Michael Webb