A baby, a husband, a ring, and a wedding is this the order things come in.
Turn this list round and round then you'll see the way things really comes in.
His baby is wonderful and it's mine.
He says he loves me so true I know.
I say I love him but my family says no.
Baby coming, I yell, I scream, Push it's here.
Girl or boy I don't know but it's the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
My baby, my husband, my ring, and my wedding now turn my list round and round you'll see the order things went in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My list by Ashlie Ony )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Money, Hanh Chau
- 'Daydream's Lunacy', Katherine York
- Poet, Hanh Chau
- Goodnight Kiss 2, Michael P. McParland
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv
- A Tale of Two Handicapped Handyman, Tushar Ray
- Whispers Of Canal-Ghosts, Naveed Akram