Dr. Debasish Mridha
My Little Angel.
You are my angel, you are my joy
You are my baby, you are my toy
You are my heart, you are my pride
You are my world, you are my guide.
I love your smile, love your eyes
I love your touch, love your cries
I love your kiss, oh my little wise
You are my love, you are my prize.
All my life I was waiting for you
My heart was empty whatever I do
My cute baby, is everything to me
You are my miracle, my purpose to be.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Angel. by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)