Dr. Debasish Mridha
My Little Angel.
You are my angel, you are my joy
You are my baby, you are my toy
You are my heart, you are my pride
You are my world, you are my guide.
I love your smile, love your eyes
I love your touch, love your cries
I love your kiss, oh my little wise
You are my love, you are my prize.
All my life I was waiting for you
My heart was empty whatever I do
My cute baby, is everything to me
You are my miracle, my purpose to be.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Angel. by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara