My Lonelyness Killing Me
My Love Since you gone
I felt so lonely
I cant sleep, I cant eat my food..
I miss everything about you..
The fight, laugh and emotions its cling
to my head now..
So i wirte you this poem
Just to relive what I felt tonight
Take care love since Im not there with you
My heart & soul is there with you..
Can't wait to meet you again soon...
Just to hear you voice on the phone
Not enough to ease my lonelyness..
See you soon my love..
Farhana Abdullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lonelyness Killing Me by Farhana Abdullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas