My Love, A Red-red Red Rose, Fall In Love Not Please With My Lassie
My love is a red rose,
A red, red rose,
First time affair, first time love,
My love is a red, red red-rose
Blushing at first sight,
My coy and shy mistress
With the bent eye-lids.
My love, call you
And I will come
Wherever am I,
Hearing your call.
As love is love,
A thing of heart,
So innocent, so ignorant a lass
Unable to understand this complex world of
So much complex people.
My love, O, my love!
A red rose, a red-red rose
So fair and fine,
So fresh and pearly
That the dew drops floating on its petals.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.