Bijay Kant Dubey
My Love, A Red-red Red Rose, Fall In Love Not Please With My Lassie
My love is a red rose,
A red, red rose,
First time affair, first time love,
My love is a red, red red-rose
Blushing at first sight,
My coy and shy mistress
With the bent eye-lids.
My love, call you
And I will come
Wherever am I,
Hearing your call.
As love is love,
A thing of heart,
So innocent, so ignorant a lass
Unable to understand this complex world of
So much complex people.
My love, O, my love!
A red rose, a red-red rose
So fair and fine,
So fresh and pearly
That the dew drops floating on its petals.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love, A Red-red Red Rose, Fall In Love Not Please With My Lassie by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball