My love is a butterfly
My love's like a butterfly caged in my heart
And dashing in the darkness, searching for way out.
My love's like a butterfly with a burnt tired wings,
With a short memory, with no deadly sins.
My love's just a butterfly, it can't find the key,
But still hovers silently and wants to get free.
My love's like a butterfly with one given chance
To get out of my chest and become a romance.
But you have to help her to break out from inside,
My love is a butterfly, it can't give a fight.
Why my love is the butterfly seeking for peace?
It's unsafe fleeting life is intended for miss...
Now you know my love's butterfly, fragile, not free
You can kill it unwittingly, with just one memory.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My love is a butterfly by Katerina Yanchuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly