My Love Lost
I lost my Love today,
The pain is unbearable.
I was told I was terrible,
So now she’s moving on.
I’m lost in this world,
Like a shipwrecked soul.
On an isle in the sea,
I beg and pray,
For another miracle.
But I don’t believe that’s going to be.
Her mind is set, to my regret,
She’ll find a Man that’s better.
I’m sure she can but I pray and pray,
That my Lord above won’t let her.
It may sound selfish, for one to make that wish,
But my Mind and Soul are dying,
My Heart can’t function like this.
So I sit alone every day and night,
Trying to think of things to do,
No matter what I do, or see or hear,
My Heart still belongs to You.
There no other pain,
Than being put aside
From someone you Love so True,
So I just sit and wait and wait,
What else am I to do!
© Oscar Robles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love Lost by Oscar Robles )
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul