My Love...My Hate.
I loved you, but I hated you
I’ve lived within the passion both
I’ll fall on you like a dropp of dew
To soak you even beyond your clothe.
You’ve been my enemy and a friend
I accepted you all in one
Your face and smiles, they don’t blend
You were a sorrow, but appeared like fun.
You’re my victory and defeat
For once I had you, but not for long
With you, my love, I went through heat
Girl, loving you was all so wrong.
You were perfect, yet a mistake
Unknown to me, you were a mirage
You never gave, all you did was take
For a beauty so rare, girl you were harsh.
You were my god and the devil
With you I saw the light and darkness
My love for you, you repaid with evil
Leaving me disparaged. Girl, you’re heartless.
Vyktor Ekott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love...My Hate. by Vyktor Ekott )
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss