My Love...My Hate.
I loved you, but I hated you
I’ve lived within the passion both
I’ll fall on you like a dropp of dew
To soak you even beyond your clothe.
You’ve been my enemy and a friend
I accepted you all in one
Your face and smiles, they don’t blend
You were a sorrow, but appeared like fun.
You’re my victory and defeat
For once I had you, but not for long
With you, my love, I went through heat
Girl, loving you was all so wrong.
You were perfect, yet a mistake
Unknown to me, you were a mirage
You never gave, all you did was take
For a beauty so rare, girl you were harsh.
You were my god and the devil
With you I saw the light and darkness
My love for you, you repaid with evil
Leaving me disparaged. Girl, you’re heartless.
Vyktor Ekott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love...My Hate. by Vyktor Ekott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI