Nametso Degratia Mooketsi
My Love Story
Rain falls, wind blows
The sun shines,
As I travel miles and miles just to see you,
Passing through storms yet with a smile.........just for you.
It all comes naturally,
Just like loving you.
My eyes reacted, my feelings got affected
I got attracted, as my eyes dilated while you patiently waited,
I began to think about the multitude that were ommited
Just so I could be selected,
My mind almost concluded what was beyond my understanding's comprehension,
My heart palpitated at the mention of the powerful word ''love''
I solemnly couldn't abbreviate nor bring to understanding the happenings of that moment...........
As you told me you love me, I aborted the negative insane mentalities past relationships have piled up at my doorstep,
As I gazed through your eyes attentively and saw a flame of love,
A flame that scorched through my inner soul
Lighting a way through to your heart.
Your intense love touched my lonely heart & left prints on it,
I focused more on the future, but you teach me to enjoy the present moment for it can not be regained
I love you explicitly, a love of infinite possibilities,
Loving you is to wander away into the most exciting intricacies of thought…
It is to lose myself and find myself in you...! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nametso Degratia Mooketsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love Story by Nametso Degratia Mooketsi )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan