Bijay Kant Dubey
My Love, Wish Me God-speed Smilingly, Nay Tearfully As The Tear-smeared Faces I Cannot See Them
My love, I am going away,
Just you say it to me,
Not at all tearfully.
It is true that I met you
And it is true that I am departing from,
But wetting the eyelashes,
Say not goodbye.
Wish you god-speed!
But not sadly.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love, Wish Me God-speed Smilingly, Nay Tearfully As The Tear-smeared Faces I Cannot See Them by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash