Bijay Kant Dubey
My Love, Wish Me God-speed Smilingly, Nay Tearfully As The Tear-smeared Faces I Cannot See Them
My love, I am going away,
Just you say it to me,
Not at all tearfully.
It is true that I met you
And it is true that I am departing from,
But wetting the eyelashes,
Say not goodbye.
Wish you god-speed!
But not sadly.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love, Wish Me God-speed Smilingly, Nay Tearfully As The Tear-smeared Faces I Cannot See Them by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu