MY Loving Mother
Mother is always loving..
Oh my mother where are you?
Can you leave me alone? ..
You are still in my mind, in my breath...
Even now I can feel my motherly touch..
When I lie with fever, your hands will move on my forehead..
Soothing coolness of your palm
Subside my illness...
How can we live without
ma your lullaby still
echoes in my home..
I can see the shadows of thou behind me..
Your stretching hands will always help me..
Oh my mother, you are the shrine.
Ma, you are the only Goddess I have seen..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY Loving Mother by satheesh kumar )
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry