V P Mahur
V P Mahur Poems
- Rain Lovely Rain Comes from the dark cloud That makes a ...
- Man Vs Nature The survival of man Entirely depends on ...
- Colors Of Love Love is a joy Higher than a mountain ...
- Birth Of Ozone Layer When this vast universe was being ...
- What You Do You come into my eyes Like a dream of ...
- Incomplete Picture How can I draw your picture For you ...
- Human Dracula In this world of modernity The worst curse is ...
HOD/PGT English SKD Public School, Salempur, Bulandshahr(UP)
I was born on April 16,1964 in Siyana, Bulandshahr (UP) in a poor family. I am the eldest of the five children of my parents. I completed my education upto Intermediate in village schools. after that I studied on private basis and done BA, MA(Hindi, English) and MBA. Only B.Ed. I done regularly. Presently I am living in a Small city Bulandshahr (UP) and working as a private tutor. And CBSE Schools as PGT English.
I recognized my talent of writing poems at the age of 19. At first I wrote Hindi poems. Then a time came when I start writing Urdu Shayri. I have written many songs. I have also worked as an author ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Eyes lifted to the sky can never look at earth.''life
''Ideas swallow up the idleness out of which they arise.''work
''A burrowing creature can't learnlife
How to prepare his wings to fly''
''Aim of life must be winning of humanity over inhumanity.''life
''New thoughts arise from a creative mind.''Idea
Rain Lovely Rain
Comes from the dark cloud
That makes a noise loud
Rain, cold rain
Tinkles so softly
Like a slow moving train
Rain, happy rain
Enriched the dry land
With many a soft hand
Rain, shining rain
Like the clumps of water pearls
That comes again and again
Rain, heavy rain
Relieving the overpowering heat
Whether a hill or a plain
Rain, dumping rain
Filling the street with water
Turning it into the overflowing drain
Rain, drizzling rain
Making the children cheerful
Forgetting all their pain