V P Mahur
V P Mahur Poems
- Man Vs Nature The survival of man Entirely depends on ...
- Rain Lovely Rain Comes from the dark cloud That makes a ...
- Colors Of Love Love is a joy Higher than a mountain ...
- What You Do You come into my eyes Like a dream of ...
- Incomplete Picture How can I draw your picture For you ...
- Human Dracula In this world of modernity The worst curse is ...
- Wait For Spring I wait for the spring to come To cherish my ...
HOD/PGT English SKD Public School, Salempur, Bulandshahr(UP)
I was born on April 16,1964 in Siyana, Bulandshahr (UP) in a poor family. I am the eldest of the five children of my parents. I completed my education upto Intermediate in village schools. after that I studied on private basis and done BA, MA(Hindi, English) and MBA. Only B.Ed. I done regularly. Presently I am living in a Small city Bulandshahr (UP) and working as a private tutor. And CBSE Schools as PGT English.
I recognized my talent of writing poems at the age of 19. At first I wrote Hindi poems. Then a time came when I start writing Urdu Shayri. I have written many songs. I have also worked as an author ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Eyes lifted to the sky can never look at earth.''life
''Ideas swallow up the idleness out of which they arise.''work
''A burrowing creature can't learnlife
How to prepare his wings to fly''
''Aim of life must be winning of humanity over inhumanity.''life
''New thoughts arise from a creative mind.''Idea
Man Vs Nature
The survival of man
Entirely depends on Nature
For, first came Nature
Then came man
Nature can give
So many things to man
But man cannot give
Anything to Her
Nature can protect him
But he cannot protect Nature
For he is greedy
To grasp more and more
For his selfish ends
Nature is mother
A child can never be greater
Than his mother
But the child
Who cannot respect his mother
Is the most ingratitude creature
Such a mother
Weeps silent tears
But never curse her child
She feels that it was
The fault of her ...