My mother is an angel who has come from the sky,
Who loves me and consoles me, whenever I cry.
My mother is hard working, who doesn't know what's rest,
For when it comes about work, she is the best.
She never raises her voice, nor her hand,
Oh God! There's no one like my mom on this land!
My mom is a lady who hates violence,
For my mischief, in her, there's a lot of tolerance.
I thank my God for giving me such a mother,
For her, in this world, I won't ask any other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother by Mohammed Omer )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav