My mum just played the biggest part.
My mum just had the biggest heart
My mum made us toe the line
My mum was gentle and so kind
My mum loved all of us to bits
My mum had us alll three kids
My mum still runs my life
My mum knows when things so wrong
My mum just says carry on
My mum says hold your head up high
My mum says look to the sky
My mum says I will always guide
My mum still does althrough she died.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mum by Florence Brice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz