My One True Love
As I awaken each and every day,
Thoughts of love turn to you;
An unbreakable bond between us,
A special love ever so true.
The warm glow in your eyes,
The sweet smile on your face;
Makes me want to hold you,
Forever in love's tender embrace.
The sound of your voice,
Is like a song in my heart;
Always bringing me happiness,
As it has done from our start.
The gentleness of your touch,
The sweet passion of your kiss;
Just a couple of many pleasures,
I treasure and so longingly miss.
We have shared many joys,
And also felt some sorrows;
Yet our future will be filled,
With wonderful tomorrows.
So until that bright day,
Far away such as it seems;
You will always be my one true love,
The woman of my dreams.
James Greene's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My One True Love by James Greene )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moon Landing Celebration, Ima Ryma
- DREAMS ARE LIKE WAVES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Brilliant Story-Telling, Margaret Alice Second
- Friendship Miles, Littlewing28 Pani
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno